Model No.: KWE-YK02-CN(16A)
ON/OFF Switch Socket can be customized to meet the standards of Germany, Britain, Australia, the United States, France, Italy, Israel, Belgium, Denmark, South Africa, Brazil and other countries
This remote control and socket make it easy to turn on and off lights without moving. Perfect for sofa potatoes, bed potatoes and mashed potatoes. It also helps to annoy others by turning on or off the light against others' wishes. It's easy.
REMOTE CONTROL SOCKETImportant Safeguards
When using any electrical appliance, in order to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be follow8d. including:
• The appliance is for household and indoor use only.
• Before plugging in. check that the voitage on the rating label is the same as the mains supply.
• To protect against electric shock, do not immerse any part of the product in water or other liquid.
• This socket is intended for use by competent adults only and children should be supervised at all times.
• Do not use the socket for other than its intended use.
• This socket can be used by children aged from 8 years arxl above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not p
• Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
Children from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in. regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance.
• Don't use this socket in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool.
• In case of malfunction, do not try to repair the socket yourself, it may result in a fire hazard or electric shock
Do Not Exceed Maximum a680W
Place the LR44 batteries provided into the compartment in the back of the Remote Control, please
• Plug the Remoce Socket$($)lnto the wall socket(s) and switch on the mams supply, the red LED will flash every second.
• If the LED is not flashing press & hold the manual ON/OFF button for 5 seconds until it Hashes
•Press any ON switch on the Remote Control for approximately 2 seconds and the Remote Socket(s) learn the code. The LED will stop flashing top confirm the codehas been accepted.
• Any number of Remote Sockets can be programmed to one Remote Control ON button to create multiple switching.
• To programme o
• If the mains supply is turned off the Remote Sockets v/ill lose their code and it wil be necessary to re-pcogramme.
• Plug your appliance(s) into the Remote Socket(s)
• Press the programmed ON or OFF button on the Remote Control to control the Remote Socket.
♦ The Remote Sockets can also be operated manually using its ON/OFF Button Trouble shooting
If a Remote Socket does not react to the Remote Control please check the followng:
♦ Low battery in tbo Remote Control
• Distance too large between the remote control and the recerver (ensure the range distance is no more than 20 clear Metres) and free from obstacle that may reduce the distance.
• If programming has not been successful, tum the power off and back on then follow the programming steps above.
How to decode
• Press the manual ONX)FF button for 5 seconds until the red LED flashes once per
second to confirm de-coding is successful
♦ Press the ALL OFF switch on the Remote Control for more than 3 seconds, the LED
flashes once per second to confirm (decoding successful.
Max power rating: 3680W max.
Button Cell 2x1.5V LR44 =
Please check with your local waste management service authority regarding regulations for the safe disposal of the batteries. The batteries should never be placed G municipal waste.
Use a battery d^posal facility if available
For eioctncal products sold within the European Community. At the end of the electrical products useful life, it should not be disposed of wth household waste. Please recycle faaMies exist. Check with your Local Authonty or retailer for recycling advice.
NINGBO COWELL ELECTRONICS & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Company Name: NINGBO COWELL ELECTRONICS & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Product/Service: Countdown Timer Socket , Remote Control Socket , Power Meter Socket , Remote Socket , USB Charger Socket , Digital Timer Socket
- Contact Person: Mr. wu
- Tel: 86-574-87126623
Premium Related Products